Two weeks and two releases. I'm on a roll. :-)
I just released Pipes v0.2 which is available from the Pipes project page on Google Code. Notable new features:
- AJAX! - and no Francios, I'm not renaming Pipes now... ;-)
- Integration with Mootools to provide the AJAX and some basic effects
- You can browse by tags which brings tag support up a notch
- New model finders: these allow you to encapsulate finding logic into objects that can then be used by all model mappers
- The default HTML page is now based on the CSS Framework
- Did I mention AJAX support?
Yesterday I put together a new site for Pipes. It shows some of the eye candy (hint: hover your mouse over words that have dots under them) and the new logo/slogan. I owe a big thanks to my sister for keeping me from using some marketing-y slogan and keeping it simple and funny. Pipes - Better Plumbing.
Now that Pipes is in a pretty much usable state (even though it lacks the kind of documentation I want for it), I've got a few pet projects I'm going to work on and see how they turn out. You'll see links here if anything comes of them.