Name Change in Pipes - Introducing Argil

Wow, where has the last week gone? I’ve been meaning to announce this, but keep getting caught up in other tasks. A few weeks ago when Yahoo announced their new Pipes framework, I decided that I was going to rename the code. I didn’t want to spend all of my time as “Pipes (Not the Yahoo! kind)” and I was worried there’d be confusion in what it was all about.

So, I’ve got a shiny new name. Introducing Argil. It’s the same code, but with a new name and site. I’ve also setup an Argil SourceForge project.

A few updates. First, I’ve ported all of Mootools into a namespaced version. Going forward, this will be the JS toolkit that Argil uses to insure maximum compatibility with all other JS frameworks and - in my opinion the most important part - Selenium.