John Roberts Keynote
- 3 guys and a $25 internet server
- focusing on we versus me
- sharing ideas are critical
- Commerializing Knowledge - SugarExchange to create devs to sell their modules
- 3 to 160 people
- "Cloud Computing" has been listed on a half dozen slides thus far...
Martin used Google Earth to do a "tour" of how SugarCRM grew. It's not cooperating too well though. IT guy to the rescue. We have a lot of deployments in Brazil. "It's like watching bacteria" in describing how SugarCRM is spreading in Europe. We've got a lot of coverage in Japan and China too, but the mainland in Europe is completely covered.
- "It's great to do good, but you have to do well as well," from John Roberts describing the financial side of things.
- "In the beginning it was a rebellion." in talking about open-source CRM.